Any recordings associated with a personal room will be listed in the recordings manager in chronological order; with the most recently processed recording appearing first.
There are four key areas within the recordings manager; the Recording Information , Recording Visibility , Recording Formats  and the Recording Settings .
- Recording Information : lists the name of the recording (the name of the recording is the same as the name of the room), the date it was recorded, the length of the recording and the number of users that were present.
- Recording Visibility : by default recordings are processed as unlisted or unavailable to anyone other than the room owner. To enable attendees with the room link to access the particular recording select unlisted from the visibility drop down. It is important to note the meeting statistics will also become available when a recordings visibility is set to public.
**it is important to note that an unlisted recording can still be shared with individuals who do not have access to the personal room link if they are given the recording playback URL directly**
- Recording Formats : once a recorded session has processed three different formats will be available for review. If you click on the presentation or video formats they will open the recording playback in a new tab. If you click on the statistics format it will open an overview of the meeting stats in a new tab.
- Recording Settings : the recording settings enable the owner to delete or email the recording.
- Emailing an unlisted recording will allow the recipient(s) to view the recording, if you want a recording to remain private refrain from sharing the recording link directly.
- Deleted recordings are not recoverable
**if you are using Blindside Networks hosting we can recover deleted recordings up to 14 days from the date of the live session**