These are the known issues that we're working on resolving.
These are the known issues that we are working on resolving.
- Audible notifications for chat: When you enable audio alerts for chat, the alerts only appear if the Public Chat panel is hidden.
- Safari users not hearing audio after returning from breakout room. The latest version of the Safari -- both Safari on the desktop and Safari Mobile on iPad and iPhone -- browser blocks access to the speaker when the returns from the main room. Users can transmit using their microphone, but won't hear any audio. The workaround is to quit Safari and rejoin the main session after returning from a breakout room. (2020-10-22) Apple has fixed the underlying bug and the fix is in Safari Technical Preview 115. We expect it to land within the next release of iOS.
- iPad battery drains when using BigBlueButton. When the iPad is displaying videos (webcams and screen share), it takes more CPU resources for the iPad to decode the video. To offset this, we recommend users keep their iPad plugged in while using BigBlueButton.
- Audio is sometimes out of sync with webcam video. In BigBlueButton, the audio and video travel through two different channels. In some recordings, they can be about a second out of sync. We are investigating further as to why this is happening.
- Meeting Statistics All the times in the statistics reports are currently in UTC. We are working on automatically adjusting the times to the users local timezone.
If you encounter an issue that is not listed above, please let us know by submitting a support ticket to email@example.com with the following information:
- Description of the bug or steps to take to reproduce
- Screen shots; if able to capture
- Title, date and time of the session where issue was encountered