These are the known issues that we're working on resolving.
These are the known issues that we are working on resolving.
- Audible notifications for chat: When you enable audio alerts for chat, the alerts only appear if the Public Chat panel is hidden.
- Share Video looping for some users. When as Presenter you use "Share an external video", some viewers are experiencing looping where the video will keep skipping back to a previous point instead of playing normally.
- Users on Safari not hearing audio after leaving breakout room. Using Safari on Mac OS X and Safari Mobile on iOS, when the user leaves the breakout room and rejoins the audio in the main room, their speaker may not work. On iOS, the workaround is to quit Safari and rejoin the main.
- Presentation format not playing back on Safari (desktop, iPhone, and iPad). Due to a recent updating in Safari, the Presentation format (Free Tier) will not play -- the user will just see the BigBlueButton icon flash for a few moments. Those customers on the Premium Tier viewing the video of the recording will see playback as normal.
- Safari users not hearing audio after returning from breakout room. The latest version of the Safari browser blocks access to the speaker after a user returns from the main room. Users can transmit using their microphone, but won't hear any audio. The workaround is to quit Safari and rejoin the main session.
If you encounter an issue that is not listed above, please let us know by submitting a support ticket titled "HTML5 client issue" to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Description of the bug or steps to take to reproduce
- Screen shots; if able to capture
- Title, date and time of the session where issue was encountered
We appreciate your feedback!